Handyman Battersea SW11 - Trusted And Experienced Pros
Keep your home, office, shop, or rented property properly maintained. Book a handyman in Battersea SW11 and schedule a routine maintenance, emergency and same-day service from us. You can rest assured the work around your property will be completed by expert tradesmen who are trained to the highest industry standards. What's more, you'll get timely and excellent results.
Your Battersea Handyman Comes to You Fully Insured and Equipped
Use the professional handyman services in Battersea SW11 team to take care of home maintenance tasks. Take a look at the benefits you’ll get:
- Quality Workmanship – the trained and experienced specialists on the tradesmen team have their work continually monitored for quality.
- Dependable Technicians – Experts are fully-insured and background checked.
- Wide Service Range To Suit Every Property Maintenance Need – hang pictures, fix broken pipes, install appliances, refurbish and refurnish, and many more.
- Get Services Recommended By Local People – 97% of our clients say they'd use us again or recommend us to a friend!
- Affordable Rates – you always know exactly how much you spend, as our fees are based on a fair hourly model. See for yourself by visiting our prices page.
020 3404 4350 is the only number you need to call - no matter what you need. Set up your appointment now, 24/7!
Handyman Services in Battersea SW11 For Every Situation
- Electrical services – for all scales of electrical work, we always send you the right professional. Make sure you're getting the best deal on the expertise you need.
- Furniture assembly – why not get someone to collect your latest flat-pack and put it together for you? Give us a quick call and we'll make it happen.
- Plumbing – you'll find the team equally adept at unblocking your toilet as they are at installing your new dishwasher!
- Hanging and wall mounting – the easy way to hang any item on any wall. Use us for artwork, mirrors, blinds, curtain poles, and more...
- TV wall mounting – expensive equipment like monitors, speakers, and televisions requires experts to mount securely.
- Painting and decorating – use us in any room of your domestic or commercial property.
Customer Testimonials / Read More Feedback
"I used your handyman to fix my washing machine. He was wonderful! For no time he found the problem and fixed it. Very professional."
Edward Lane, Battersea
"the handyman you sent me yesterday was extremely efficient! He did a lovely job and I will definitely would like to have him again when I call you! Thank you ! You are..."
Linda McCarthy, Battersea
"Great job fixing our light fixtures in place. They were really becoming dangerous. Thanks again."
Jenifer Swift, Battersea
Provide Us With Detailed Information About Your Problem
Write a list of the services you want us to perform. Share it with us when you make a booking. This will help the property improvement operatives prepare properly. In addition, you could provide us with photos. For instance, if you had a leaking pipe we’d be able to see exactly what is required. Give us your details now through this website's online chat or contact form. And we'll send you a professional handyman in Battersea.
Introducing Your Handyman
All tradesmen are experts in their field - more than able to understand your needs and priorities. We're well equipped for the job in hand, with a range of power tools and top of the range equipment. Resourceful and able make quick decisions!
We Cover All Postcodes in Battersea
Curious Battersea Facts
Battersea belongs to the London Borough of Wandsworth. It is an inner-city area of South London in fare zone 2, located on the south side of the River Thames. There are two postcode districts in Battersea – SW11 and SW8. Before the urbanisation of London, much of the area was farmland and produced for today's City of London. Today, Battersea has both prosperous and deprived areas. Battersea's main landmarks are the New Covent Garden Market, Battersea Power Station, Battersea Park, Battersea Arts Centre, St Mary's Church and the Royal Academy of Dance. Battersea has four main housing estates. The most renowned of them all is Winstanley Estate, situated behind Clapham Junction railway station. North towards Chelsea is the Surrey Lane Estate. Doddington and Rollo Estates are situated on Battersea Park Road.