Skillful Wall-Mounting Handy Workers In Battersea
Having difficulty making that picture level? Unsure whether that next nail is going to blast through an electricity cable? What about a little professional help...The picture and mirror hanging service in Battersea SW11 is the simple answer. You can get us to fit blinds, artwork, curtains and curtains rails, and much for you. It's performed by professionals. Includes expert mounting for any item. And a quote on our competitive prices upfront. To get more information on our hourly based rates, check the prices page.
Blind Fittings, Curtain Installations, & More In Battersea
You've got many options. Book curtain pole fitters, loft ladders installations experts, and so much more. We’ll give you:
- Blind Fitting – on any window, in any room
- Curtain Pole Fitting And Installation – once your new pole has been mounted we can attach the curtains
- Mirror Mounting – ideal for your home or office, size won’t affect us
- Picture Hanging – the team can handle frames of all sizes
- Putting Up Shelves – have fixture brackets adjusted and new shelves installed
- As Well As Other Services – that include installing loft ladders, as well as fire, smoke, and security alarms. We can also mount display boards and signs!
Dial 020 3404 4350. You’ll be put through to a knowledgeable adviser. Get a quote. Make your booking.
Hire Professionals for Your Picture Hanging Service in Battersea SW11
Book specialists for hanging pictures or putting up shelves to be sure of:
- All Tools Provided - You don’t need to own so much as a screwdriver.
- Quality Workmanship - Carried out by experienced fitters who’re trusted and recommended across Battersea.
- Fully Insured Services - For your peace of mind, the handy workers carry public liability insurance.
- Guaranteed Work - No quibbles. If you’re not happy, tell us and we’ll put things right.
How We Keep Things Straight, True, and Level
Your handyman uses a systematic approach to make sure your hanging and mounting is safe, secure, and straight. The process involves:
- Measuring - Getting the fundamentals right is all important. Your wall is marked to show the desired levels.
- Drilling - According to the makings, then appropriately sized raw plugs are driven in.
- Screwing in fixings - To ensure that your curtains, blinds, or other mounted items are secure.
- Checking levels - Repositioning brackets and making any other necessary final adjustments.
The time taken depends on the size and weight of the item in question, and the complexity of the job. The minimum booking is just one hour. After this you'll be charged by the half hour. So you never pay for more time than your service takes.
While We’re With You...
Make the most of your curtain pole fitters by lining up a range of tasks. Let us help you out with:
- TV installation - Your television securely hung, in the position and at the height you want it.
- Odd jobs - Easing a window, fixing a door, or other little tasks that make a big difference.
- Furniture assembly - Get an expert to put together flat pack furniture for your home, office, or rental properties.
Fill in our contact form to request a quote, or get an instant reply to any query through our live chat facility.